Diário

quarta-feira, 4 de junho de 2014

Together Lets...


Together lets fall in love, crazy and insane love, lets build a fort, learn how to play guitar, go to the zoo, an aquarium and to the science center. I wanna take pictures in a photo-booth and do a couples photoshoot, I also wanna go mini-golfing and have a picnic with you.

I wanna kiss you and dance with you in the rain and after that I wanna fall sleep in your arms while listening to your heart, snuggle by the fire. We can go to a concert, make crafts, bake cakes and build sandcastles.

Enjoy life by your side, go to and wetn'wild, canoeing, a midnight swimming where you may kiss me underwater, you can teach me how to longboard.

On halloween we can match our costumes, on the new years eve you can kiss me at midnight, and under the mistletoe on chritsmas. 

I wanna release floating lanterns with our dreams in it, ride in a hot air ballon with you, and when i am far away i wanna receive letters from you telling me all that has happen to you, every single part of your days and week, you can also remind me of how much you love me and miss me, and I promise I will do the same, and in the end, we will live happily ever after.

                                                                                            -ALMA

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário